Monday 26 May 2008

An Inconvenient Truth: Evaluation


I think the movie was interesting because it gives us an idea of what is happening in our planet. I used to think that global warming was an over hyped subject but after watching "An Inconvenient Truth" I learned many new things about it. It turned out to be a very serious thing that can cause a lot of damage to our lives.

The movie caught my attention with the graphs and pictures. Moreover, a brief look into was insightful because he showed us how a person's life can be affected when they lost someone or something. As we saw when he lost his sister after her battle with lung cancer.

Watching the documentary I couldn't help but feel there was a political side to all of this through the way he spoke. After losing the race in the year 2000 I felt there still something lingering and that he still wants to be president. When the movie finished I wanted to know has there been any progress since the release of the film

Have any other countries realized the dangers of global warming and what they can do to try and prevent it? I would like to add that now after watching this film global warming is a real problem and as humans living in this earth should come together and prevent it from continuing.


This is a link to award the movie got http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e6LKm1QcXI

No comments: